ISO 9001 – Internal Auditor Training
This one day, interactive training course is delivered by an IRCA Approved ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and is ideal for anybody planning to take an active role in the internal auditing of your business quality management system.
This public course has been designed as a remote course and is delivered via Microsoft Teams, ensuring anybody from across the UK and further afield can attend. All you need is a secure internet connection and a working laptop or device, with a camera and microphone.
We can also carry out inhouse training for this course for any number of delegates from your business. This training can be hosted from our training facilities in our Denton Head Office, at your premises (depending on location) or remotely via Microsoft Teams, just like the public course.
Friday 1st December 2023 – Remote Training 9.30- 16.30 FULLY BOOKED
Friday 15th March 2024 – Remote Training 9.30- 16.30
At the end of this course, delegates will understand the following:
- The concept of ‘Quality’ and how this applies to customers and stakeholders.
- The benefits of an effective Quality Management System
- The principles of ISO 9001, including certification requirements.
- Internal Audit Requirements – including the four key stages of internal audit.
- The role and remit of the Internal Auditor
- How to conduct effective internal audits, including audit planning, audit reporting, giving feedback and verifying if audit findings have been addressed.
This course is broken down into two parts. Part one is theory based and includes breakout sessions for delegates. Part two is fully interactive and enables delegates to apply the knowledge gained during part one to conduct a live audit.
Introduction to quality, quality management systems and ISO 9001.
- The skills, knowledge, and behaviours that make a good internal auditor.
- Analysing the four key stages of internal audit, including:
-Carrying out an effective audit using a risk-based approach
-Reporting & giving feedback in a constructive manner
-Following up audit findings and assessing effectiveness of corrective action
- The interactive nature of this course ensures maximum delegate input, enabling you to carry out an actual internal audit in a relaxed environment, using real, verifiable procedures and records for a fictional business.
- This includes liaising directly with an auditee, discussing audit evidence, completing an internal audit report, including writing audit findings that are objective, and hosting an internal audit closing meeting.
Delivered by an IRCA Approved ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and member of the Chartered Quality Institute, who has experience of certification body auditing, this course comes highly recommended.
£295.00 plus VAT per delegate
For more details, information about the venue or to book your place, call 0161 667 6610 or send us an enquiry