We are looking for a positive, friendly, and hard-working accounts officer to join our expanding team and assist with daily accounts operations to ensure everything runs smoothly.
The role is permanent full time – 37.5 hours per week, 8am – 3.30pm. Monday to Friday, commencing around July/August 2022.
The successful candidate will be expected to support Approachable Certification Ltd in a number of ways, such as monitoring all account transactions and checking all outgoing and incoming funds.
Job tasks will include:
• Sales Ledger (Customer Invoices/Debtors)
• Purchase Ledger ( Supplier Invoices / Creditors)
• Data Inputting
• Bank Reconciliations
• Handling general account queries
• Preparation of quarterly and annual accounts
• Acting as a point of contact for all internal and external financial issues
• Liaising with external accountant
Candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge and use of Sage50 Accounts (essential)
• Experience using Excel
• Ability to work well as an individual and in a team
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent maths and problem-solving abilities
• Friendly and Approachable with customers.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact us.
We currently have the following Auditor Vacancies:
Midlands – Engineering background
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for auditors to audit our customers against ISO standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
An engineering background is desirable, as is a willingness to travel to our customer sites throughout the Midlands.
Previous auditing experience would be an advantage, but training is available to suitable candidates.
Please send us a CV, together with an indication of why the job is of interest to you.
We are seeking subcontract auditors in the following areas:
North West– ISO 27001
North East – from all backgrounds
South West – from all backgrounds
You’ll need to enjoy auditing and have up-to-date knowledge and experience. Of course, another prerequisite is that you must be approachable! If this is you, please email your CV to email@example.com indicating which ISO standards you can audit and the business sectors in which you are proficient.
For more information, or to enquire about auditor opportunities in general, please contact us.
Approachable Certification – practical, friendly and competitive audits for certification to
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001.